Tour to Corcovado Hill to visit the greatest national icon – The Christ Redeemer Statue of Rio de Janeiro – On the way, you will see Copacabana beach, Botafogo Soccer Club, Federal University, Guanabara Palace, the official residence of the State´s Governor,Fluminense Soccer Club and São Judas Tadeu Church. By Van reach Tijuca Forest, make a stop at Paineiras to board the vehicles of the National Park Authority. The visit to the monument lasts some 45 minutes. Afterward, reach the almost centenary Sugar Loaf cable-car station (the first service in South America and the world´s third oldest). On the way see the Yacht Club, Institute Benjamim Constant, for the blind and the National Institute for Mineral Resources. Visit Urca Hill (200m) and Sugar Loaf (395m). Stay around 30 minutes at the top of Sugar Loaf.
Visits or stops: Paineiras, Monument to Christ Redeemer, Sugar Loaf complex.
Duration: 4 hours
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Corcovado Christ Statue ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sugar Loaf cable car ticket. This you can buy once you get there without waiting in a line using cash or credit card. Discount for kids, students and senior with paper passport copy or ID with photo.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers for passengers 5 years old and up
- Child rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat with ID
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide - English and Spanish always
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to check if possible
|Corcovado with Christ Statue & Sugar Loaf|
|Tour price per person||USD 85.00|
|Deposit per person USD 25.00|